CXP Pilots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CXP Pilots

Forum for CXP pilots to share information.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New XAPA Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevinis07

New XAPA Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New XAPA Forum   New XAPA Forum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:23 am

I just want to say,
My Union Speaks for Me.
Back to top Go down
andrewholobinko

New XAPA Forum Empty
PostSubject: New XAPA Forum   New XAPA Forum EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Hello all members old and new. The old CXP site has been cleared out and simplified for now to allow discussion and announcements for our new union, XAPA. Bulletins will be used to alert you of important issues and events pertaining to our efforts to obtain fair and improved working conditions and pay here at Xtra Airways. Please engage as much as possible here and with your fellow pilots. Discussion is healthy but keep it clean and professional. Don't say anything on here you wouldn't feel comfortable saying to management, nothing is secure these days. Your interim officers are Tom Johnson-President, Mike Grace-VP, Justin Peterson-Sec'y/Treasurer. With Mr. Finazzo's request for a meeting, we are at a crunch time to quickly respond with our needs. The new pilot work rules have taken effect and they are unacceptable. Tom Johnson is consulting the lawyers to assist in our response. He can weigh in here as soon as he knows something. Again, please participate. It's your union and we will whither and fail if no one but a handful make an effort.
Back to top Go down

New XAPA Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXP Pilots :: XAPA Forum-
Jump to: